Advanced Integrated Technologies (AIT) proudly provides Marine Insulation and PCMS (Passive Countermeasure Systems Services) Tile services to the US Navy, US Coast Guard, Military Sealift Command, and Marine/Industrial and Commercial industries in North America.
Our team of certified PCMS experts has complete working knowledge of Navy assessment programs and extensive experience in tile removal, surface preparation, and installation of PCMS materials. With two locations near shipyards and bases, our team of professional PCMS experts has what it takes to complete and support any structural or mechanical rip-out and re-installation job.
PCMS (Passive Countermeasures System) Facility Certification
- Certified storage control facility for all PCMS material in support of US Navy PCMS Program.
- Certified to access, store, transport, control, and dispose of PCMS material as authorized by the US Navy PCMS Program.
PCMS (Passive Countermeasures System) Removal and Installation Capability
- Certified to remove PCMS material (all types: 3R, 3RHR, 18, 7, 12) from US Navy Vessels.
- Certified Installers on staff to install PCMS material (all types: 3R, 3RHR, 18, 7, 12) on US Navy Vessels.
PCMS (Passive Countermeasures System) Inspection Capability
- Certified QA Inspectors on staff to inspect PCMS material (all types: 3R, 3RHR, 18, 7, 12) on US Navy Vessels.
For PCMS requests and more information, please call 757-416-7400.