AIT Machining and Fabrication Division
AIT operates in a 30,000 square foot facility and is equipped with machinery and equipment to accomplish any industrial requirement related to machining, welding, repairs, and complete fabrication. Combined with over 30-years of fabrication experience and state-of-the-art equipment, our team of expert craftsmen can help with a wide range of custom fabrication and welding services that include, but aren’t limited to:
- Heavy and Light Custom Fabrication
- Foundations, Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Mounting Frames, Specialized Containers
- Stairway and Walkway Fabrication (OSHA compliant)
- Handrails/Lifting Eyes
- Steel and Aluminum Plate Rolling, Bending, Cutting, and Shaping
We are constantly making new capital investments to keep us on the edge of technology as our ever-evolving business environment demands. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes:
- Pipe Bending Capability up to 4″
- CNC Plasma Cutting Table
- Lemas Rolling Press
- CNC Press Brake
- Sheetmetal and Heavy Plate Rollers
- Universal Iron-Worker
- Qualified to NAVSEA and ABS Standards for most material and processes including Alum 5XXX.
- Pittsburgh Lock Machine
The Advanced Integrated Technologies welding department can support the structural, sheet metal, and pipe needs for all fabrication and repair work.
- We have the capability to work with steel, aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, copper, copper-nickel, and HY130.
- Our welding processes include SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, and FCAW.
- We are ABS and MIL-STD certified. We are fully insured, and safety is our highest priority
Quality and Experience
Our management team understands the complex requirements of government contract management and coupled with our quality assurance processes, safety, and environmental adherence all projects exceed the most stringent of government regulations.
We provide highly qualified and experienced personnel who understand the processes involved in the supply chain and the frequent need for quick turnaround times. We take our jobs very seriously, and we ensure the highest quality work and utmost care and safety.
Excellent service, competitive pricing, and meticulous attention to detail are what make AIT a leader in the industry.