Work with us! We’re looking for a talented and qualified Program Manager (Non-Complex) to join the Advanced Integrated Technologies (AIT) team! Our mission to service the ships that serve our country is what drives us. By joining our team, you will be making a difference in our economy, workforce, and national security.
SUMMARY: AIT’s Program Manager will oversee the scheduling, the pricing, and the technical performance of all Non-Complex programs. Program Manager may aid with proposal development, contract negotiation and contract compliance. Proposal preparation may include assisting with plans, specifications and financial terms of the contract. Program Manager will ensure master plans and schedules are followed, developing solutions to program challenges, and directing others for successful completion of project on time and on budget.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but not limited to the governance, alignment, assurance, management, integration, optimization, tracking, finances, infrastructure, planning, and improvement of awarded contracts.
- Manage and direct the daily execution of contract requirements to ensure that cost, schedules and performance goals are met from inception through completion.
- Serve as the primary interface with the customer (government) on all matters involving contract executing.
- Manage contracts on issues pertaining to contract requirements, changes or interactions. Assure that conduct of contract requirements are executed in accordance with appropriate regulations, Company policies and procedures.
- Represent management at all program reviews and meetings.
- Ensure that change order requests conditions found reports (CFRs) are properly written and approves them before submittal to the customer.
- Review, operate and maintain NMD Database for AIT assigned projects.
- Routinely provide supervision of the project or multiple projects to achieve a corporate vision and perform liaison activities with upper management.
- Evaluate, set up and manage subcontracts for support work on awarded projects.
- Optimization of performance across program platforms to achieve the best functional and technical value. Cost tracking program component costs with overall program administration costs.
- Responsible for governance, which involves working with processes and procedures to accomplish objectives, which include metrics of success and deliverables. Alignment entails top-down vision, goals and objectives from business strategy flowing through to successful completion of projects for program objectives. Assurance includes checks and balances for compliance with standards and vision alignment. Management involves regular reviews for accountability and successful management of project, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Infrastructure, which may include office, version control and IT, entails resource allocation for successful completion of program objectives. Planning entails developing the plan to orchestrate projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control. Improvement covers ongoing performance assessment, research and development of new capabilities, and systematically applying knowledge for program success.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience as Program Manager for Government Contracts preferably supporting the Navy.
- Prior Navy military experience is preferred.
- Experience working with Naval Maintenance Database (NMD) Portal required.
- Experience interfacing with Senior Government Officials.
- Strong organizational skills since multiple projects will be done simultaneously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail is a must for customer satisfaction.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite technologies and MS Project are required.
AIT is an EEO employer and does not discriminate against age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.